Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Struggling for words

I've been on the ship for twenty-one days and I'm still struggling to find the words to make a blog post not based from pictures. Since the first night on board I have been overwhelmed with the many things that I could tell you about. Trying to tell a story requires another story which requires another story; one little statement could expand into a very long post. Today I had the opportunity to see a video that a few of my friends produced for Mercy Ships and I'm going to use it as a springboard for the posts that will come. I have witnessed all of these scenes while traveling through the city and here on the ship. In the following days and weeks I will attempt to tackle one topic at a time and give you a glimpse of the many things that I have experienced. If anybody has a question, I think it would be a great way to start a topic off.

Because YouTube is blocked I can only post a link, so please follow the link to the movie.


I want to take this time to thank you all again for the prayer and financial support. It is greatly appreciated. I'm looking forward to see how God will continue to move in the next five months her in Sierra Leone.