Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Newsflash!

Hey Everybody!

I just wanted to get the word out, It's been a couple of weeks now but I haven't made time to blog and pass the word on to you. I'm currently serving as the Sales Manager here in the Africa Mercy. I have the opportunity to lead 4 other crew members and operate the Ship Shop, Starbucks Cafe, & Snack Bar. It's been really amazing to see how God has gotten me ready for this position over the past years of my life.
My position is in charge of ordering all goods to be sold from the shop; toiletries, personal office supplies, Mercy Ships clothing & logo items, groceries, snacks, and local African souvenirs. Receiving them from the containers, managing our storerooms and running the different outlets on a daily basis.
This week we are in the process of receiving & processing goods from two containers, doing the November inventory, ordering for the months of March, April & May.... AND serving our crew-members during break-times and evening shifts.
Over the next few weeks I'll dive into the other things that entail the Sales Staff and showing you more about what God is doing in my life here with Mercy Ships.

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and want to encourage you to pass on some wonderful Christmas cheer as we get closer to the day that we celebrate Christ coming to the Earth for us.

-Josh