Saturday, April 19, 2014

Life Abundantly

My time on the ship is coming to an end. I will be leaving in less than a month now. As I reminisce about the last year in Congo there are many things that come to mind. I have talked a few times in the blog about Joy, but as I look back I see an even bigger picture of Beauty and Love. The stories of shared love as we live in community are too numerous to tell. It isn't anything you could understand unless you've been a part of a thriving Christ centered community. My friends onboard are truly amazing. The way they glorify God is beautiful. Their personal stories are beautiful. When we go out to the beach or for a hike we are surrounded by beauty. Thinking of all of these things reminds me of John 10.10. I think that most people stop half way through the verse, but if you go through the end it says "and have it abundantly." 

 I came that they may have life and have it abundantly. John 10.10