Saturday, June 29, 2013

Under Construction

The day that I left the ship I ran around and got a few pictures of the construction going on. They are replacing some wore out equipment and doing some simple upgrades to other area. The type of work that they are doing is not possible in a West African port especially during a field service. That's why we sail to the Canary Islands. With the ship being in a world class shipyard they are able to get these items done and in a quick time. Please pray that they would be able to finish all the projects with out delay.

While I've been home I've been reading a book that talks about intimacy with God. What causes it, what prevents it and many things that are impacted by it. I'm hoping to share more as I get further into the book.

This week I'll be leaving home. Going on vacation with my parents in NYC and then flying to Europe from there.


Many hazards around to get access to various places.




The wards were completely emptied to get new floors.


The old CT scanner has been removed and a new one installed.


The laundry room is a getting two new industrial strength laundry machines.


The walk-in refrigerators have been removed from the galley to get ready for new ones.
With all the construction in the Galley the food is being cooked in the Crew Galley .