Friday, November 11, 2011

Day #10


This month to celebrate Thanksgiving I'm going to be posting everyday telling what I'm thankful for.

Day #10
Today I am thankful for the freedoms that I receive by the blood sweat and tears of the veterans of the United States Armed Forces
I have many relatives and friends to thank on this day. Especially my grandfathers Jim Bryant and Gerald Young. Uncle; Mark Bryant. Cousins; Brian Covington, Nick Graff, Steven Bryant, Justin Bryant. Best friend Casey Allen
dictionary~

veteran - a person who has served in the armed forces
Veterans Day - an annual U.S. holiday, formerly Armistice Day, honoring military veterans
actually~

Veteran - weather actived duty, discharged, retired, or reserve - is somebody who, at one point in his life, made a blank check payable to "The United States of America," for the amount of "up to, and including his life."