Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day #21


This month to celebrate Thanksgiving I'm going to be posting everyday telling what I'm thankful for.

Day #21
Today I want to say how thankful I am for my Lord Jesus Christ that accepts me every time that I mess up. Whenever I get going down the road he accepts my confessions and loves me like it never happened. I know I've grown so much while being in Sierra Leone, but I won't understand for a while because it often takes a long time to see how things have changed in our own lives.

On a side note. Please keep all of the crew of the Africa Mercy in your prayers. This past week was our final surgeries for the Sierra Leone outreach. This coming Friday the hospital will close and we will say goodbye to the day-workers that have been such a tremendous help to us. (over 150). As it being a time of closing shop and getting ready to sail to Ghana many crew have ended their time on the ship and many more will be leaving in the next two weeks. It is very hard to see the people we love, so keep us in your prayers. Thanks! : )