Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day #19


This month to celebrate Thanksgiving I'm going to be posting everyday telling what I'm thankful for.

Day #19
I am thankful for having the opportunity to meet so many wonderful people.


Back on Day #1 I stated that I was thankful for the people that I serve with on the ship. Today there is a little bit of a different spin on that. Over the next two weeks many of the people here will be leaving either because it is the end of their time with Mercy Ships or because they are going home for the Christmas Season. Because I have been thinking about the many people leaving, instead of getting mad or upset I decided to be thankful for having the opportunity to meet so many wonderful people. It might not sound that much different than being thankful for my friends, but I understand without coming to Mercy Ships these people wouldn't have ever been a part of my life. It has been a blessing to be part of their lives and hopefully bless them at the same time.